Our Seacoast Area Mobile Market (SAMM) is in need of volunteers to help successfully operate the program this summer. If you aren’t familiar with SAMM, learn more here. We need volunteers for both one-time events and weekly recurring Mobile Market stops. Sign up for our volunteer mailing list to receive updates and requests for volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
– Pick up products at farms
– Prep product for sale (bagging, weighing)
– Set up and break down mobile market stops (tents, tables, signs, etc)
– End of the day cleaning of SAMM vehicle and equipment
– Help creatively setting up displays that are visually pleasing to customers
– Operate point-of-sale and process customer transactions
– Assist with daily reports and inventory
– Be sensitive with all populations
– Be willing to learn and contribute in a meaningful way
– Adhere to all COVID protocols
– Follow all health and safety guidelines as presented by staff
– Communicate clearly to staff about experiences, problems, and important information
Click here to signup for our volunteer email list. If you are interested in volunteering for the Mobile Market this summer contact our Mobile Market Coordinator, Celeste Gingras, at [email protected] It never hurts to ask what we have available!