Partnering with local farms and food producers, we bring people on-site where food is grown, produced, and harvested. The goal of these workshops is to create more awareness of local food and the story behind getting it to you, the consumer. These hands-on workshops provide an opportunity to learn how your favorite local foods are made by participating in the process. Space if limited so be sure to check our events page and stay in touch by following us on social media or subscribing to our newsletter.
Here are some of the workshops we offer:
- Oyster farm tour with harvesting and shucking demonstrations at Fox Point Oysters
- Practical Tips from and Organic Farm to apply to your home garden Pat Peach Farm
- Beekeeping basics at Emery Farm
- Chocolate shop tour and tasting with Enna Chocolate
- Pig farm tour and sausage making demonstration at Short Creek Farm